At Horizon SDA, we are helping you get into Specialised Disability Accommodation.
Youâ€™ll be able to live with dignity and respect and as much independence as possible.
We are building a brand new, purpose-designed home housing up to 4 Participants. You’ll have your own bedroom with ensuite and a spare room for visitors or overnight carers to sleep.
The property will include Assistive Technology and surfaces designed to be reachable to all. Our plans are bright and modern, a far cry from care facility living.
Our SDA homes aren’t built in clusters, so you’ll be living as a part of the community. This home is in Toowoomba, just around the corner from Homemaker shopping Centre & with a park just around the corner.
Each Horizon SDA Home features:
– Modern and striking architectural design
– A Projector Tv in the lounge
– Tv’s in every bedroom
– Smart home technology in every room
– Beautiful functional kitchens with height-appropriate benchtops
– Safe and functional ensuites designed for wheelchair access
– Open-plan living areas
– Fully-maintained landscaped gardens
– The latest in assistive technology
– Emergency communication systems
– Certification to Liveable Housing Australiaâ€™s Platinum Standard
– Fully Furnished
– Pet Friendly
Each home will be customised to suit the individual needs of tenants and feature the latest smart-home technology, including the ability to use a personal device to control lights, blinds, access doors, air-conditioning and intercom where appropriate.