In order to access SDA funding you will need to meet certain criteria.
- Have a permanent and significant disability.
- Have SDA funding approval on your NDIS plan (you can speak to your NDIS planner to see if you are eligible).
- Require special accommodation that would enable you to receive the supports you need.
- Ready and willing to commit to a long term and stable housing option.
- Make an ongoing reasonable rent contribution (approximately 25% of the DSP).
- Have NDIS funding for support services to meet your care needs (you can speak to your NDIS planner to see if you are eligible).
- For some of our accommodation options, be willing to live with 1 or 2 other like-minded participants with similar support needs.
Use the below checker to help you.